Reporting Instructions by Carrier & Policy Type

Select your carrier below to navigate to the appropriate reporting instructions by policy type. If you’re unsure of your carrier, please refer to your policy and / or contact your local agent or broker.


All losses, accompanied by their respective loss notices, should be reported to the Chubb Claims Department. Choose your program below to download reporting information.


Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance

All claims pertaining to Property, Crime, General Liability, Professional Liability, and Umbrella policies underwritten by Berkshire Hathaway Specialty Insurance should be reported to their centralized Loss Processing Center. Click on the icon below to download loss reporting information.