Comprehensive Insurance Program for
Irwin Siegel Agency offers an Active Assailant program that specifically addresses the needs of Human & Social Service organizations. Although no one wants to think about an active assailant threat happening to them, it’s become an important consideration. Like any emerging risk, it is difficult to predict the unexpected. However, we can offer peace of mind that, in the event of a horrible tragedy, ISA can support your clients and help them put the proper systems in place.
What Is An Insured Event
Active Assailant Event: A malicious act, involving the use of force or violence, of any person or groups of persons who is armed with a firearm, bladed weapon, blunt force weapon, and conveyance, including a vehicle, drone, or unmanned aerial device, explosive device, acid or corrosive substance, any of which prevent the insured from conducting their normal operations, and which physically harms any person present at the location.
Threat Incident: Any specific threats to inflict bodily injury, or damage, destroy or contaminate property.
Read below to learn more about Coverage Highlights, Eligibility Requirements, and Submission Guidelines.
- Legal Liability: Coverage for the Damages and Claim Expenses an insured will become legally obligated to pay following an incident.
- Physical Damage: Coverage for the cost of physical loss, damage or destruction to Insured property resulting from an
Active Assailant incident.
- Business Interruption: Indemnification for business interruption loss resulting from physical loss or physical damage following an incident.
- Extra Expenses: Cover for a range of extra expenses and costs likely to be incurred by an insured.
- Response Fees: Coverage for expenses incurred by the insured to avoid, minimize, or mitigate damage to property or persons.
- Offsite Extension applies to an Active Assailant incident made toward an insured during the course of business duties at a location away from the scheduled locations
- Event cancellation extra expense
- Accidental death benefit for an insured person
- An insured person includes clients/residents, volunteers, and guests
- Grief counseling for insured and immediate family
- Vehicle includes all-terrain vehicles and snowmobiles
- Relocation and Emergency Travel Expenses