Longevity: it’s what sets us apart
Since 1960, Irwin Siegel Agency has demonstrated the ability to adapt to the ever-changing insurance landscape in the Human and Social Services arena. With a core focus on delivering the right insurance for each client, we partner with brokers around the country to create custom package insurance policies to address each client’s specific needs. Our programs are written through A++ rated Berkshire Hathaway and Chubb.
Does our appetite match yours?
• Addiction Treatment Centers
• Behavioral Healthcare Programs
• Boys & Girls Clubs
• Cerebral Palsy Associations
• Child Care & Early Learning Centers
• Councils on Aging
• Developmental Disability Providers
• Head Start Programs
• Human & Social Services Providers
• Mental Healthcare Programs
• Outpatient Counselling
• Outreach Programs
• Residential Programs
• Vocational Training
• Youth Programs
Social Service Coverage Enhancements from ISA
Did you know that ISA has property coverage (and other) enhancements specifically for your social service clients? Give us a call to learn how we can create a custom packages that fits your client’s needs.
- Blanket limit includes building and contents coverage. Replacement cost valuation and in most cases Agreed Amount applies.
- Business Income blanket coverage with agreed value.
- Civil Authority – 72 hour waiting period applies for 60 consecutive days.
- Other property enhancements Emergency Vacating Expense, Room Reserve Coverage, Back-Up of Sewers and Drains and Property of Patients and Residents.
- Separate limits for General Liability, Professional Liability and Abuse. Defense outside the limits.
- Aggregate Per Location Endorsement
- Abuse form covers: client to client abuse, client to 3rd party abuse, 3rd Party to client abuse and employee to client.
- No binding arbitration endorsement.
- Fund raising events are covered automatically and Full Liquor Liability is provided for fund raisers.
- Not auditable.
- Business Crisis Event Cost Coverage – $100,000.
- Investigation and defense of “disciplinary proceedings” – $100,000
- Legal services for acts or omissions in furnishing or failure to furnish services as a formal Accreditation, Standards Review or similar board – $100,000.
- Broad coverage for employees with most professional employees being covered. Medical doctors are excluded with coverage given back for psychiatrists.
- Professional Liability form includes vicarious liability for the insured due to acts of contracted employees.
- Clients Property Coverage extends to cover the client’s property should something disappear and your employee or client is accused of taking it. This would apply for Offsite work programs and Janitorial contracts where employees or clients may be working at someone else’s location.
Please join us in welcoming Ryan Lynch, AVP Business Development
800.622.8272 ext 8052
Ryan comes to ISA with over 15 years of Property and Casualty experience managing, developing, and cultivating relationships to drive production and profitability.
The Missouri Association of INSURANCE AGENTS
Meet: Zack Siegel and Tracy Irwin
When: March 20-22, 2019
Where: Holiday Inn Columbia, MO
Registration & Agenda
Independent Insurance Agents & Brokers of San Diego
Meet: Nicole Reed
When: April 24, 2019
Where: Town and Country Resort and Country Convention Center
Registration & Agenda
Check us out on social media for up to date insurance information and events.