Workers’ Compensation protects employees who are injured during the course of employment and can provide compensation for medical care and economic loss on a weekly basis. Through our Specialty Lines Division, we provide Workers’ Compensation Coverage to Social Service providers including Home Health Care and Medical Staffing agencies. Our Workers’ Compensation product comes with valuable claims management and consultative loss control services and risk management resources.
Prequalify a Risk
To prequalify a risk, please contact us at 800-622-8272 or via e-mail: email@example.com.
Coverage Highlights & Eligibility
- Eligible to Social Service providers, including Home Healthcare and Medical Staffing programs.
- Not available in the monopolistic states of North Dakota, Ohio, Washington and Wyoming
- Nursing Homes and Assisted Living Facilities with premiums below $75,000 are excluded.
- Nursing Home and Assisted Living operations with premiums in excess of $75,000 may be eligible under our Standard Voluntary Workers’ Compensation plan and will be underwritten on an account-by-account basis.
Small to Medium Sized Businesses (premium $2,500 to $250,000)
- Minimum premium of $2,500 (California minimum premium $3,500)
- Guaranteed Cost
- Single or Multi-state employers
- State and Federal Act coverages available
Large Businesses (premium $250,000+)
- Customized solutions for corporations with annual revenue up to $700 million
- Guaranteed Cost Programs
- Large Deductible Programs
- Incurred-Loss and Paid-Loss and Paid-Loss Retention Plans
- Self-Insured Retention programs structures
- Aggregate Stops
Before downloading and signing any insurance applications, make sure that you know your state’s fraud warnings.
Please provide the following required documents:
- WC ACORDs
- 5 years Currently Valued Loss Runs
- Experience modification worksheet