Comprehensive Insurance Programs for
Directors and Officers (D&O) Liability Insurance /
Employment Practices Liability Insurance (EPLI)
Directors and officers are legally responsible for the day-to-day decision-making of their organization. Corporate responsibility applies to Nonprofits just as it does to For Profit organizations. Whether publicly traded, privately held, or nonprofit, directors and officers can be held personally liable for any breach of duty. Our product is tailored to safeguard against the exposures Nonprofit Directors and Officers face – claims not covered under the organization’s general liability policy.
Employment Practices Liability coverage protects against claims made by or on behalf of employees for a wrongful employment act, including allegations of wrongful termination or treatment, discrimination, or harassment. It is available on a monoline basis or in addition to one of our package programs.
Read below to learn more about Coverage Highlights and Submission Guidelines, or fill out our form to get a quick online quote today!.
- Directors and Officers Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability
- Fiduciary Liability (available)
- Third Party EPLI
- Punitive Damage Coverage (if insurable)
- Prior Acts Coverage
- Separate Limits (available)
- Outside Directorship Coverage
- Free Risk Management Helpline
- Completed D&O / EPLI application
- Most Recently Audited Financials
- 5 Years D&O / EPLI Loss Runs
- IRS Form 5500 *if requesting fiduciary coverage
- Expiring Policy Information (Limits, D&O retention, EPLI retention, Premium)
- List of the Board of Directors