Comprehensive Insurance Program for
Irwin Siegel Agency has partnered with ASPEN to create a bespoke Active Assailant program that specifically addresses the needs of Human & Social Service organizations. Although no one necessarily wants to think about the active assailant threat, it’s become an important consideration in our society. Like any other emerging risk, it is difficult to predict the unexpected. However, we can offer the peace of mind that, in the event of a horrible tragedy, ISA can support your clients and help them to put the proper systems in place.
ACTIVE ASSAILANT INCIDENT: A deliberate malicious physical attack by an Active Assailant at a covered location who is present and armed with a weapon, (including handheld instruments, small arms, explosives, and vehicles), and the subsequent action of Authorities.
Any specific threats to inflict bodily injury, or damage, destroy or contaminate property.
Read below to learn more about Coverage Highlights, Eligibility Requirements, and Submission Guidelines.
- Legal Liability: Coverage for the Damages and Claim Expenses an insured will become legally obligated to pay following an incident.
- Physical Damage: Coverage for the cost of physical loss, damage or destruction to Insured property resulting from an
Active Assailant incident.
- Business Interruption: Indemnification for business interruption loss resulting from physical damage or denial of access following an incident.
- Extra Expenses: Cover for a range of extra expenses and costs likely to be incurred by an insured.
- Response Fees: The Cost of Critical Incident response from our market leading security consultants GardaWorld.
- Psychiatric Care for insured persons or a member of an
insured person’s immediate family
- Temporary staff costs – recruitment costs to replace
employees physically present during an active assailant incident
- Event cancellation extra expense
- Accidental death benefit for an insured person
- Insured person includes clients/residents and volunteers
- Service dogs covered
- Vehicle includes all-terrain vehicles and snowmobiles
- Repatriation of remains to their country of origin